Asian Forum on Corporate Social Responsibility
Now in its 15th year, the AFCSR is Asia’s most established forum on CSR thought leadership and practice.
This 20-21 September 2016, the AFCSR will convene for the first time in Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar to focus on Corporate Social Innovation (CSI) as a strategic approach to addressing social challenges to uplift communities, transform countries and create a better future.
The key questions:
• How can inclusive innovation help solve the challenges of poverty, disparity and climate change?
• How can business and government promote inclusive innovation and achieve inclusive growth?
• How can CSR and CSI help build a company’s brand and strengthen competitive advantage?
1. Join the conversation on the latest thinking on Corporate Social Responsibility with delegates from across the world.
2. Learn from inspiring leaders and thinkers on how inclusive innovation is relevant to your organization's and the world's future.
3. See for yourself the opportunities unfolding in one of Asia's most exciting emerging countries, Myanmar.